Non NHS Services
Private Work Fees
Due to the increasing demand for medical reports, miscellaneous letters, holiday insurance forms, etc, the Practice introduced charges for all non-NHS services. The charges for these services are all payable in advance and some require prior agreement.
Examples of services which incur a charge are:
- Insurance claim
- Driving Licence Reports
- Solicitors Reports
- Letters to employers
- Private Fit-note
- Court Witness Letters
- Other miscellaneous non-NHS forms - (dependent on content, prior agreement required)
- DVLA (HGV/PSV) Medical Examinations (registered patients only)
- Pre-employment Medicals (dependent on content, prior agreement required)
- Adoption/Fostering Medical Examinations
- ENG1 & ML5 Medical Examination
Payment and your signed consent are required prior to any non-NHS service being undertaken. The GP also has the right to refuse any non- NHS service request.