The majority of our repeat prescriptions are recorded electronically which allows us to keep this under scrutiny.
For the patients who have repeat prescription re-order forms, these can be handed in to your usual pharmacy or to us at the Health Centre. You can also order your repeat prescription via our website (click on link at top of page). When ordering your prescription please remember to include the FULL DETAILS of your request (drug name, dose, quantity, chemist, etc). Missing details will cause a delay in processing your request. Please allow 2 full working days for us to process your request. This helps to keep the system running efficiently. We have a collection service with each of the three local chemists. You can therefore collect your prescription from the chemist of your choice.
Please allow 48 hours for your order to be processed.
Ordering Your Repeat Prescriptions Online
- Accurate, efficient, safe and secure (of course!)
- Log in to see your most current list of repeat medicines (taken straight from your medical record)
- Tick the items you would like to order & submit the order
- View the status of your orders (including return messages)
- Order direct with the practice
Patient Services Online Log In
Your completed registration form can be handed in to the surgery, to your Community Pharmacy or emailed to the practice at the address in our Contact Us section.
Registration - PSO - Patient Services Online Registration Form - Word.docx